Job Description – Front-end Developer
Posted January 26, 2018
Position will design and develop websites that are creative, strategic and on-target in meeting clients’ and users’ needs. The sites will be visually compelling, will appropriately and accurately communicate core messages and identity, and will provide effective functionality for site visitors and users. Position will work with a broad variety of projects within a collaborative team environment.
- Create web designs using HTML and CSS.
- Articulate accurate project specifications and details to supervisor and clients.
- Meet with clients to advise and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with core creative team members in various brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Research various websites and other resources to provide context for specific web projects.
- Keep current with software and technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have solid HTML and CSS skills.
- Must have a design background.
- Must have familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with version control through git is a plus.
- Experience with the command line and tools like npm and gulp is a plus.
- Must be eager to learn new technologies.
- Must embrace the values of integrity, excellence and success.
To apply please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.