Job Description – .Net Developer
Posted January 26, 2018
Position will develop websites that are creative, strategic and on-target in meeting clients’ and users’ needs. The sites will be visually compelling, will appropriately and accurately communicate core messages and identity, and will provide effective functionality for site visitors and users. Position will work with a broad variety of projects within a collaborative team environment.
- Take designs in HTML and CSS and incorporate into templates/master pages.
- Wireframe and communicate new website functionality.
- Create new functionality and integrate with existing web services using C# and .NET.
- Articulate accurate project specifications and details to supervisor and clients.
- Collaborate with core creative team members in various brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Research various websites and other resources to provide context for specific web projects.
- Keep current with software and technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with HTML and CSS.
- Must have .NET/C# experience (including developing with a .NET-based CMS).
- Experience with editing code and debugging in Visual Studio
- Experience with IIS and SQL Server is a plus.
- Must be eager to learn new technologies.
- Must embrace the values of integrity, excellence and success.
To apply please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.