Job Description – Office Assistant/Receptionist – Northfield Office
Posted January 26, 2018
Reports to: President and Chief Executive Officer
The ideal candidate will model values of integrity, success and excellence and will be a brand ambassador for Neuger Communications as often a first point of contact for clients and guests arriving for meetings and for those who contact us by phone. The Office Assistant/Receptionist will be discreet with confidential information, have high organizational and time management abilities and still be able to maintain equilibrium and focus as priorities might change suddenly due to client or agency needs. Taking and following direction is essential, but so is bringing a curious mind to the work; new ideas for improvement are welcome and expected.
- Serve as special assistant to the president and chief executive officer.
- Organize executive office and files/coordinate schedule/triage emails.
- Organize incoming invoices and coordinate approvals from team leads.
- Copy checks and mail to appropriate vendors/file vendor and client invoices.
- Assist with client invoicing.
Project Management Coordination
- Work with team leads in Northfield to keep project management system clean.
- Generate project management/time tracking reports as needed.
- Receive guests as they enter the office space.
- Answer the phones and direct callers to appropriate contact.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings (including coordinating hospitality treats).
- Clean up conference rooms following meetings.
- Keep kitchenette clean and stocked.
- Monitor inventory and order supplies in Northfield.
- Keep reception area clean/Keep workroom tidy.
- Manage weekly waste and recycling for weekly parking lot pickup.
- Coordinate seasonal decorations.
- Water plants/Place seasonal decorations/Set out trash & recycling.
- Serve as liaison with office services (e.g., cleaning service, waste removal, snow plowing, maintenance, etc.)
- Serve as coordinator of maintenance and leasing of 19 Bridge Square building and the Engage building.
Internal Marketing Support
- Work with Northfield and Minneapolis teams to plan client appreciation events and employee activities.
- Participate in holiday gift planning and implementation.
- Provide proofreading support as needed.
- Keep current on time tracking.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Spotlight and model the values of integrity, excellence and success.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To apply please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.